Creating Healthy Opportunities and Inspiring Change through Empowerment
Empowering youth ages 11-21 years to take back their power of choice, through a survivor centered and strengths based approach, prioritizing the health, safety, and stability of each youth.
SUPPORT FOR YOUTH
Our team is flexible and able to meet youth at our drop-in or in the community, at a coffee shop, group home, Juvenile hall or where ever they feel comfortable.
- Individual Case Management
- Safety Planning
- Medical, Mental Health & Substance Use Support
- Housing Referrals
- Education & Employment Assistance
- Court Support & Advocacy
- Linkages to Community Resources
- Hot Meals & Snacks
- Quiet Place to Rest
- Hygiene Items
- Individual Therapy
- Empowerment Sessions:
- creative expression, yoga & drumming
- Activities & Fun Outings
- Art Supplies
- Health Education
- Young Mom’s Group
- Survivor Leadership & Peer Mentors
View our monthly calendar on the side.