Creating Healthy Opportunities and Inspiring Change through Empowerment
Empowering youth ages 11-21 years to take back their power of choice, through a survivor centered and strengths based approach, prioritizing the health, safety, and stability of each youth.
SUPPORT FOR YOUTH
Our team is flexible and able to meet youth at our drop-in or in the community, at a coffee shop, group home, Juvenile hall or where ever they feel comfortable.
- Individual Case Management
- Safety Planning
- Medical, Mental Health & Substance Use Support
- Housing Referrals
- Education & Employment Assistance
- Court Support & Advocacy
- Linkages to Community Resources
- Hot Meals & Snacks
- Quiet Place to Rest
- Hygiene Items
- Individual Therapy
- Empowerment Sessions:
- creative expression, yoga & drumming
- Activities & Fun Outings
- Art Supplies
- Health Education
- Young Mom’s Group
- Survivor Leadership & Peer Mentors
View our monthly calendar on the side.
CASE MANAGEMENT & SUPPORT
Our team works in partnership with youth to develop safety plans and create safety awareness. We also provide support with medical, mental health and substance use support, education and employment assistance, housing referrals, court support and advocacy, and linkages to community resources.
SUPPORT FOR SERVICE PROVIDERS, CAREGIVERS & COMMUNITY
- Commercially Sexually Exploited Children (CSEC) awareness and prevention training.
- Working with CSEC from a trauma-informed approach.
- Support group and linkages to community resources for caregivers of youth engaged in or at risk of sex trafficking
- Consultation and support for service providers and caregivers.